Сброс счетчика отработки памперса принтер epson
Fix Your Offline Epson Printer
If you have been wondering “why is my Epson printer offline”, you’re not the only one. There can be manifold reasons why such issues crop up to your printers. And that’s not the case with the Epson printers only. It could be HP, Canon, Brother, or any other company. That said; let’s have a quick look at why your Epson printer may show offline status.
Why Does My Epson Printer Say Offline?
Your Epson printer may be showing the offline status for any of the following reasons:
- When you turn on your printer, it goes online and searches for wireless connections. If there is no wireless available, it goes offline and needs to be manually enabled.
- You have not allowed the printer to connect to the computer.
- One or both of the cartridges are not installed or are defective.
- Your Epson printer may also show the offline status if it’s not connected to the computer or laptop.
And the list of these reasons goes on. Let’s delve into the steps of how you can get rid of this.
Method 1 – Fix Epson Printer Offline
1. Invoke the run box by pressing both windows and the “R” key together at the same time.
2. In the box, type in “Control” and press enter.
3. After that, you have to select the option to “Devices and Printers” in large icons.
4. From there, you’ll be able to see your Epson printer from the options. Right-click on it and select the option, which is appearing first. “See What’s Printing”.
5. Now from the options appearing on the top, select the “Printer” and make sure there’s no “tick mark” on the “Use Printer Offline” option.
6. Now just close all these windows and check whether your Epson printer is now online or not.
7. If not, check out method 2 below.
Method 2 – Fix Epson Printer Showing Offline
Start the printer troubleshooter in case your Epson printer is offline even after trying the aforementioned steps.
1. Click on the “Windows Logo” to open up the start menu. There should be an icon of “Gear” right above the option of power.
2. Press that gear icon, which is the option to settings, and select “Update & Security.
3. Once that’s opened, click the troubleshoot option.
4. Click on that, and move to the right pane of the page to find and click on the “Printer” option”.
5. Next, choose “Run” the troubleshooter” and follow the on-screen instructions and there you are.
You now should be able to fix the problem of your Epson printer saying offline. In case the problem still persists, feel free to get in touch.
We at “Printer IT Help” provide quick support to the customers experiencing various trials and tribulations to get their printers fixed whether it’s an offline issue, printer setup issues, or anything. Offering multiple services at a budget-friendly cost, you are sure to find a fix to your problems. Get in Touch.